Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Roku Ultra NBC Small Window

Yep!  Same issue here too.  I have an Insignia Roku TV and it happens while watching Day's of Our Lives. Extremely annoying, happens ALOT!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It is quite obvious that this is NOT a priority for ROKU has it has been going on for quite some time. If other channels work without minimizing, it can obviously be fixed if an effort is made to do so. Yes, like others, i have emailed detailed information as to when it is happening, what is being watched, equipment info, etc... Thank you ROKU, for revealing the true lack of concern for and commitment to your subscribers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Not only does it happens with NBC but also with Oxygen. Oxygen can also be used with NBC login, as with many other apps i.e. Bravo, SYFY, etc. I have had the same issue with Bravo as well and have contacted Oxygen, Bravo and NBC. So I'm not sure if it's an app issue or an Roku issue. Either way no one has been able to resolve the problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I guess they haven't figured it out yet because I'm seeing the same issue. Hope they do. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue with a Roku ultra on new TCL 55" R625 tv with 4K HDR at 60 Hz HDCP 2.2. Happens watching NBC and SyFy channel shows within the ROKU. Always when a commercial comes on and I have to go back to the ROKU home to get the display normal size and then return to the show., Last occurred binge watching Heroes season 1 episode 2.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Oxygen channel Small Window

When I’m watching this channel after a bit it goes into a small window in the top left corner on anything I watch in that app usually starts during a Commercial break won’t go back to normal unless I go out of the show and go back in 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Its doing it with usa network but top left after watch about a hour or so Roku express.

0 Kudos