Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doug5745

Roku Ultra 4660X due to update to 10.5 can’t play ROKU content

Since the upgrade to 10.5 when I select the ROKU channel, I can no longer watch movies and other content such as Columbo, any available ROKU movie etc. When I click on play the screen just reverts to the same place.

I have tried everything suggested by the community including doing a factory reset, full restart etc.

-Roku device model  4660X

-Serial Number   YJ000P769495

-device ID    CK48A0769495

-software OS/version   10.5

-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? Only on the ROKU channel; content such as Columbo, any available ROKU channel movie etc.

Some of the post suggest they were given the ability to revert back to older software versions. If that fixes the problem could I please have that option?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra 4660X due to update to 10.5 can’t play ROKU content

@doug5745

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos