Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moe141

Roku Ultra 2022 Media Player Slow Performance

I have a Roku Ultra 2022 and downloaded the Roku Media Player Channel. The player finds my Media Server on the network. When I select playlist it take much longer to load playlist than previous Roku players. In addition to that the album artwork does not show up. 

Roku Ultra 2022 software has been updated to the latest version.

Server that I access via Rock Media Player is Jriver Media Center 29.0.23 on a Mac.

Network performance on other Channels work great,

Please advise.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra 2022 Media Player Slow Performance

@moe141

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku Ultra 2022 Media Player Slow Performance

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I was searching for the reviews online for https://topcvwritersuk.com/ and when I was searching for it online, I am glad I also found your post. I would love to hear more from you.
0 Kudos