Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmu
Level 9

Roku TV live channels and Free movies on my feed(?)

Hello all!

First I'm having issues with TV Live channels. Most of them are not working (black screen). This started like a month or so ago. Also movies on My Feed appears as "Free" but when I go to the selected site/app they are not. Usually charging around 2.99 - 3.99. Any help?

#tvchannels #myfeed

8 REPLIES 8\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku TV live channels and Free movies on my feed(?)

@Gizmu

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? How are you accessing the live TV channels? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gizmu
Level 9

I just go to Roku app in my screen, then Live tv (or whatever the name) and start navigating through channels. Like I mentioned, many of them don't show anything. Black screen. It use to work just fine with all the channels available. This started like a month or so ago. Hope I make sense..?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Gizmu 

Thanks for the follow up.

We are currently unable to replicate the issue you are reporting. Can you provide a video what you are experiencing the steps you are doing to replicate the issue?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gizmu
Level 9

Let me first ask you, is Live TV suppose to have all channels available or is it normal to have some of them not working?... Showing only a black screen. For instance, Cinevault 80's and Cinevault 70's use to work fine but now they don't. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@Gizmu wrote:

Let me first ask you, is Live TV suppose to have all channels available or is it normal to have some of them not working?... Showing only a black screen. For instance, Cinevault 80's and Cinevault 70's use to work fine but now they don't. 

Just tested those 2 channels for Roku Live TV (within The Roku Channel app) and they both are streaming content properly.

Try restarting your Roku (model # and firmware version unknown): 

Settings/System/System restart/Restart

0 Kudos
Gizmu
Level 9

Yeah I did that a couple of weeks ago. I will try it again later though. Also there are many other channels that are not working for me. Movie Sphere, Brat Tv, Happy kids tv, The Craftistry, Love Nature, Crime 360, Fuse Backstage... And some others.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@Gizmu 

Go ahead and provide your Roku model # and firmware version:  Settings/System/About

Looking at your posting history you are in San Juan PR - this is probably why you lost those channels (the location filter probably indicates you are not in the US).

You need to contact Roku CS about this:

chat or email:     https://support.roku.com/contactus      (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

You might also want to message @RokuDanny-R  about this issue as well.

0 Kudos
Gizmu
Level 9

Yeah for a moment I thought my location in San Juan PR has something to do with all this. Anyhow, Model 4670X - Roku Ultra. Firmware/software 10.0.0 build 4209-46. Hope this help.

0 Kudos