Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated3
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Premiere+ Issue with Xfinity App

Jump to solution

No resolution on my end.

0 Kudos
d58
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
I needed to manually update the roku software. Have you done the same?
0 Kudos
Hopme

Jump to solution

This issue is still happening on the xfinity stream app.  I am on day 10 with no stream service DRM session 403-102 error on all four TVs and devices.  30 calls to xfinity techs, Tier 3 tickets still unresolved.  Every trouble shooting technique done multiple times.  New account names, reprovisions, modem MAC address verified, IP address reconfigured. I am on my WiFi network, but it states I am not.  Was working fine for 2 months.  We returned the set top box and then the error occurred a few days later.  To be honest, this error is not being fixed by either party as you can see by the sheer number of people with this problem unresolved.  To me that is bad service. Roku please escalate this issue.

Rickh8218

Xfinity streaming app is giving me error when I enter code

Jump to solution

I have Xfinity service, wifi and cable box in one of the rooms in my house. I bought a few roku devices for other rooms to download the Xfinity app. When I go to sign in and enter the code. It says successful on my phone then when the Tv screen updates.. I get an error saying we cannot support high speed data customers without video subscription. Error createdrmSession.-1. I have video and internet service. I went into a Xfinity store and asked them they verified everything. It works fine on my iPad and iPhone but not roku. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Xfinity streaming app is giving me error when I enter code

Jump to solution

@Rickh8218 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's functionality and error code, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rayk26

Jump to solution

Has your issue been fixed, having same issue on one tv, other tv and iPad app works fine. I also recently returned my boxes.

0 Kudos
d58
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have given up with the Roku Premier box.  The xfinity app does work correctly with the Roku Ultra box.  The Roku Premier box works with all other apps so I sold it to a friend who has AT&T service.  Sorry I don't have a better answer.

0 Kudos
tnow
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

SAME ISSUE!!!! Why can't they fix it...tons of wasted money. Not I wish I would have just bitten the bullet and bought Xfinity boxes. Roku says it is Xfinity and Xfinity says it is Roku. Horrible service. Returning all 4 of my Rokus

0 Kudos
tnow
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is not a solution.....my Roku suddenly stopped working and says I am not connected to Xfinity internet which I clearly am. 

0 Kudos
tnow
Channel Surfer

Xfinity and Roku - says not connected to Xfinity internet - Error createDrmSession.403-102

Jump to solution

Roku fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos