Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UI-Designer
Level 9

Re: Roku Not Enough Space with YouTube and Apple TV Not Launching

I am running into this SAME issue as well on my Roku Express+ 3910RW using composite port when trying to view YouTube (get error message "Can't run channel" "... not enough space...") along with Apple TV not loading (will load to 100% and then return to the Home screen without loading).

I removed YouTube, restarted my Roku device, and then reinstalled YouTube, but same issue still exists. I also made sure I am using the Default Theme pack.

Please, please Roku try to fix this huge and VERY annoying issue and please work with Google too if the issue is with their YouTube channel code!!

And if this is not a bug in RokuOS, then when the "Can't run channel" message appears, instead of only giving the "OK" choice, please also give a choice to view which channels are taking up most of the space so we can try to focus on removing those channels. Thanks!

Please do not keep ignoring this issue, Roku, and please STOP blaming the user -- you, Roku, are ultimately responsible for the user experience.

homesteadchic
Level 8

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

same here with netflix

homesteadchic
Level 8

listen you keep writing the same darn thing we are not idiots we follow directions well NOW is roku gonna solve this or are you gonna have a CLASS ACTION suit going here? this is crazy we pay for netflix and hulu ect but we can't watch it on roku because it says no space delete apps everyone on this feed is deleting the apps all of them and doing a factory reset which is annoying and time consuming to add it all back over and over. FIND A SOLUTION FAST OF REFUND OUR MONEY OR REPLACE THE TVS FOR FREE! I HAVE 4 OF THESE 65 IN, 50IN AND TWO 45 IN LETS GET IT TOGETHER NOW DANNY DO SOMETHING HELPFUL AND STOP THE **bleep** REPEATING THE SAME ANSWER THAT DOES'NT WORK ALREADY!

R2walter
Level 7

Ridiculous. Was so excited to get my Roku streambar today but I've been getting nothing but problems since setting it up today. Apple TV app doesn't run - says video won't load and to check connection which I did in Roku settings but still won't launch any show or movie. Ok fine so tried streaming on AirPlay.  When I open AirPlay it says "Not enough space, delete channels" - I deleted almost everything and still get the same message. What a garbage system! Roku you get on day to resolve this or the streambar is going back for an Amazon Fire stick. 

SailFoilFly
Level 8

I'm able to repeat this so I'm fairly certain what the problem is. My Roku 3 seems to have no space whenever I skip ads.  If I leave the channel without watching those ads I get the low space can't launch notification, but if I watch ads entirely without backing out, the type of ads that are counted in the upper corner, no matter what channel it is, after two or three full ads watched the space opens up and every channel has enough space to open again

0 Kudos
homesteadchic
Level 8

i did as you said and factory reset sill doesn't work on my roku tlc 55 inch tv what gives this sucks i cant watch netflix fix it or send a new tv i have to watch it on my cell phone

homesteadchic
Level 8

As  i read you answers it is a little belittling on your part> do you realize we are grown adults and know how to follow directions! all you are doing is repeating the same **bleep** we all did already deleted all apps reset the tv and factory reset it doesn't frigging work. get this fixed or refund us all our money back or replace the tvs and devices we purchased from roku or we will all get together and resolve it in a different way. we are giving you the benefit of the doubt but your writing the same thing like are we sure we followed your directions yes jerk we did and your not helping

mk1212
Level 7

Please fix ASAP.

This is pretty ridiculous, and a factory reset means a painful waste of time to re-setup.

homesteadchic
Level 8

keeping you posted and your not doing anything to help us i have a tlc Roku i did all the ridiculous things you said numerus times and netflix does not work is there a cache or something else?? stop repeating the same reply it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!  or send a new tv this is crazy i can watch Netflix on my cell phone and not the tv i bought that has a netflix button on the remote for what is going on get a supervisor to fix this since all you are doing is repeating the same dumb thing

Shaheer
Level 8

Hi ,
Today when i try to run youtube or any other channel on my roku model 3810x i get the error msg
Cant run channel because there is not enough space.
I deleted almost all the channels and youtube is the only left channel and i am still getting the same issue/ error message.
I already reset the sytem twice and it didn't solve the issue.