Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Not Enough Space

When trying to open up an app like Youtube, I keep receiving a message that states, "Not enough space. Please delete some apps and try again." As it stands, if I delete anymore apps, I will be deleting the youtube app because that's pretty much all that's left. I've read on here that this is happening due to the last update. If that is the case, fix this please! Where I live we don't have the luxury of being able to have a local cable company provide us with service. We either do satellite, or we use internet to watch tv, so Roku is our easiest means of watching television. We've been using Roku devices for a few years and never had any problems until now. Right now, we are paying for services that we cannot even watch because the new patch has messed up all of our Roku devices. Before you ask, yes they are all newer models.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

Roku needs to stop creating issues.

~Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Riya 

Thanks for the post.

What Roku model device are you using?

We would recommend trying to remove the channel. Then trying to perform a factory reset on your device. Then once the device is setup again, try adding the channel back again and seeing if your issue is resolved.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I did as you asked; I deleted the channel and put it back up and it worked fine for a day. The day after that, the message that I had run out of space occurred again. We have the 3900X model. Was able to put back Hulu, Nexflix, Amazon Prime, and Viki and those work fine, but the problem now only occurs when we try to use YouTube. Tried it again just now to see if it was still happening, and it is. Thank you for trying to help.

0 Kudos