Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

A Christmas Carol and classics

Roku holiday lineup has A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, etc. Yet they will not stream! This has been a constant issue. Why can I not watch these movies?
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: A Christmas Carol and classics

Same here. Christmas Carol/Geirge C Scott is a favorite of mine. Santa Claus the movie, as well as other items play for me. However Christmas Carol will not play at all. I was really looking forward to it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Select shows not working on Roku Channel

Getting this error

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/cc70eff556f555fb93f

We cannot play Major Crimes on the Roku Channel --not through the Roku and not on mobile device. Several other shows work on the Roku channel but not Major Crimes. Any idea why????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Movies and Shows on The Roku Channel will not play

I got my Roku stick 2days ago it was working fine but when I go onto the Roku Channel nothing will play. I press to play to play the movie or show it starts loading and goes back to the show I searched not playing it.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Select shows not working on Roku Channel

I’m having the same issue but I was able to watch up to Season 2 in the middle of episode 7. I can watch everything else on Roku Channel. But not any Major Crimes now. On my phone it would play a couple episodes but not anymore. I already tried uninstalling the Roku channel, turning off, reinstalling it. Hope there is an easy fix.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Channel won't play

I live in the United States and I have the same problem. Everything on mine was working great! However when I turned on my Roku ultra tonight everything but the Roku channel worked. I've tried resetting/rebooting, network reset, factory rest, check for updates, have excellent connection, yet I still can't play anything on the Roku channel. It worked great last night but not tonight I don't get it!?!? Left with a lot of questions and no answers. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Is anyone else having issues with playback on the Roku channel as of 9 pm central time?

My Roku TV is not playing anything from the Roku channel itself as of 9 PM today. All of the other channels are streaming except Roku channel. is there a problem with eh network. I even did a reset of my Roku TV and it did not work. All of my other apps are working fine. It is just the Roku channel, ironic isn’t it? Please help, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Channel won't play

Having a similar problem with a Roku my gf’s mom has. Checked the geo location of her IP to make sure it wasn’t being region blocked because it looked like it was coming from another country or something. Tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling but still no luck. Everything else works. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Is anyone else having issues with playback on the Roku channel as of 9 pm central time?

Some are playing for me and others will not. Have not been able to get Cold Case and Major Crimes to load but Wanted Dead or Alive and others will.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Movies and Shows on the Roku channel will not play

The same thing is happening to me. I have tried restarting, turning it on and off and removing the batteries from my remote nothing. My internet connection is good and speed is excellent. Disney and everything else is working. I even removed the roku channel and added it back. Nothing. 

0 Kudos