Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Channel is not allowing me to watch children of the corn

I’m honestly not too sure why **bleep**’s kitchen is working and Children of the Corns not, can somebody shed some light please!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Channel is not allowing me to watch children of the corn

@Tiff123 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I am not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing. Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What exactly are you seeing?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I’ve been having the same issue, trying to access the Halloween hub and watch children of the corn. I select play..it begins to load...then returns to the play or select more like this option. I’ve followed the instructions of uninstalling then reading the Roku channel and it’s still not allowing me to view

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Frankenbarbie 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Once we have this information we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same issue. Every other show or movie on The Roku Channel plays perfectly but not Children of the Corn. You hit play,  it starts to load and goes back to the movie page. You hit play again and same issue. Tried many times over several days. All the other content on The Roku Channel plays fine. All of the uninstall and reinstall advice does not help. The Roku Channel works fine for everything except one movie, Children of the Corn. That movie will NOT play.

0 Kudos