Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silverlady238
Level 7

Roku Channel, Xfinity Beta, and Disney+ will not load

My Roku Channel,  Xfinity Beta,  and Disney+ apps Will not load. I click on the app and it takes me back to the home screen immediately.  Ive called Xfinity and was told I need to call Roku.  Roku is not offering phone support.   I've reset the modem,  removed channels and have restarted Hisense Roku Tv. Multiple times.  Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Roku Channel, Xfinity Beta, and Disney+ will not load

Confirm you did the following, all of this, and in this order:

Removed the app

Restart by Settings > System > Power > System Restart > Restart

Reinstall the app

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
jimenezdaniela
Level 7

Same thing is happening to me. YouTube,  hulu, Viki and Netflix either do not launch or just take me back top home screen.  I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and nothing is working. I've restarted roku, re installed apps and restarted my internet.  Channels is saying it's Roku that is failing not them. Frustrating!

0 Kudos
megankalu_1
Level 7

The same issue has happened to me. Started on Easter Friday and I haven't been able to connect with Disney plus. It does the same thing, i click on it and it takes me right back to the Disney app. Did you get this resolved and if so how? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 15

Did you follow the instructions listed above?

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos