Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DDD
Level 7

Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

Most streaming services, like Netflix, allow one to view and download viewing history.  I find this capability very useful.    I've recently started using the Roku channel.   How do I download viewing history for that channel?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DDD
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hardly a "solution"....