Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megk21
Reel Rookie

Re: Picture randomly ZOOMS in

Jump to solution

Followed these steps, did not work and it’s happening only on the Roku channel for me and only on channel 120 (which is the only channel I want to watch! 😡)

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Megk21

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

In some cases, removing the affected channel then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Megk21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Already tried this before posting previously and just tried it again. It did not resolve the problem.

0 Kudos
Daveguy

Re: Roku Channel, Channel 120 zoomed in Live Now by Fox

Jump to solution

Zoomed and unzoomed

0 Kudos
Paka

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issues. Sounds like Roku my not be what I’m looking for. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Megk21

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-screenshot of the issue happening

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Megk21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

Here is the information you requested….

Roku TV 8515X

Onn model 100058007

Serial # YKOOE5595631

Software version 10.5.0 build 4210-AN

Device ID OT800E595631

This only happens on the Roku channel app, Version 6.0 build 15 and when on that channel to watch tv, it only happens on channel 120/Fox Live Now channel (which is on the Roku app so there’s no version for it)

Tracker ID 31-521-411 

I also have the pictures/screenshots but am unable to attach them to this post. Is there another way to get them to you?

0 Kudos
Wheels79
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey everyone,

I have not heard back from my inquires, I did find a work around...

1. Download the Fox Now App on your Roku (it is free)

2. Open the app, navigate to the News Tab at the top.

3. Scroll down to the "Live Now" Row and select "LiveNow from Fox"

I know it is a few more steps but doing it this way, it does not zoom.

@RokuDanny-R  I have two Roku TV's one is an ONN and one is a TCL, they are both running OS 10.5

ONN infomation

Roku TV 8522X

ONN Model: 10012589

Device ID: LD504x37525

OS 10.5.0 build 4210-AN

This TV is 1.5 Years old

TCL Info

Roku TV 8103x

TCL Model: 32S305

Device ID: AU4006336139

OS 10.5.0 build 4210-48

This TV is 4-5 Years old

Mjcreedon

Jump to solution

I also have a Roku TCL 55" series 4. Same issue with channel 120. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

As stated previously in this thread, if this is the only channel you are currently experiencing this issue with, I'd recommend reaching out to channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos