Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidB_Rockin
Reel Rookie

Roku Antenna Channels not working anymore!

So I turned on my tv and clicked on live tv,only to find out that MeTv along with some primetime channels were blank. So I decided to re-scan for channels and now they disappeared. #Help 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Antenna Channels not working anymore!

I just checked my TV with an antenna and the TV is working correctly. Hopefully, this issue is just happening to you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Jswatson04

I'm having the same issue, starting this afternoon.  The airtv works on my android app, but not on Roku Tv's or streaming stick.

DavidB_Rockin
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the response! I'm still currently experiencing issues. I think I'll share a pic of my tv for everyone to see what I'm experiencing. 

0 Kudos

If I turn off the internet then I get my antenna channels back.  If the internet is connected to the tv, I only get streaming channels.  It actually changes to streaming channels while I am watching an antenna channel and all the antenna channels go away.  This sucks, please fix this ASAP!!!!

0 Kudos
Williamt100
Roku Guru

After the recent 'update' to the Live TV app (panel, channel, whatever...), I also lost all of my over-the-air channels on my Roku TV.

Here is what I did to get them back YMMV:

Go to Settings->TV Inputs->Live TV->Manage Channels-> check the "Hide Streaming Channels" box

You might have to rescan the antenna input on your ROKU TV (I had to) to ensure that they are all in your line up.

I haven't found a way to have both the Antenna Channels and Streaming Channels cooperate. since the Live TV app was updated.

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
bsoucy

I took away the wide area network and just left my antenna plugged in and you are right, the over the air channels came back. When I re-connected the Roku tv back to the internet the antenna (Over The Air) channels remained. Work on both my TVs. So the fix for me was to disconnect from internet and re connect, whether you have to just unplug the ethernet cable or shut off the Wi-Fi for a bit. Now to see if I can remove the streaming channels from the live tv input altogether/

0 Kudos