Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidB_Rockin
Level 7

Roku Antenna Channels not working anymore!

So I turned on my tv and clicked on live tv,only to find out that MeTv along with some primetime channels were blank. So I decided to re-scan for channels and now they disappeared. #Help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
OwnerofDevices
Level 11

Re: Roku Antenna Channels not working anymore!

I just checked my TV with an antenna and the TV is working correctly. Hopefully, this issue is just happening to you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Jswatson04
Level 7

I'm having the same issue, starting this afternoon.  The airtv works on my android app, but not on Roku Tv's or streaming stick.

DavidB_Rockin
Level 7

Thanks for the response! I'm still currently experiencing issues. I think I'll share a pic of my tv for everyone to see what I'm experiencing. 

0 Kudos