Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Driftin69
Level 7

Roku 3800x stick not loading or deleting some channels, but same one upstairs does

Ok for about 4 days my roku 3800 stick wont load some channels, like PHILO and disney plus BUT does load ones Like Pluto tv, We have the same exact stick on a TV upstairs and it seems to be doing fine and does load those that mine downstairs does not, It just says "Loading Philo" and sits at 0% forever same with disney plus..i can Watch and load Pluto right away though...i also cannot delete any channels as it again sits at 0%--each time i gotta cut the tv off and back on because when channels dont load it locks up the remote and screen so cannot do anything--ALSO and YES i have done system restart, system Update, and unplug, ONLY Thing i have NOT done is Factory reset which i really want to avoid....ANY Help or ideas??...Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 3800x stick not loading or deleting some channels, but same one upstairs does

It needs to contact the channel store sever to both add or remove a channel, so if you can't do either it could be a Roku server issue that could resolve itself after some time or a problem with your network.  Try rebooting everything - modem/router and Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos