Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jpefg
Level 7

Roku 3800x can't reinstall netflix, and hadn't been playing amazon prime, or play YouTube TV

Yesterday, 11/13/20 (yep, Friday the 13th, my ROKU 3800x stopped playing Netflix. It had also stopped with Amazon Prime and YouTubeTV, but those seem to be back on as of this afternoon 11/14/20.

In the meantime, I checked for connection (excellent wifi/internet), restarted the router anyway, restarted the ROKU, changed the batteries in my remote, checked for updates, uninstalled Netflix, and had a good night's sleep. The message varies between "cannot reinstall Netflix" and "Channel install failed - could not add Netflix". 

I haven't done a factory reset because I don't want to lose passwords to a couple of channels I have and don't have passwords for anymore. 

I would be grateful for any help as our Governor just put out a Netflix and Chill mandate. 

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos