Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomksr1962

Rlp 1007 code

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku TV and both have the Spectrum app one working fine the 2nd one is getting an error code rlp 1007 

Called Spectrum and they said it's a Roku issue any advice would be greatly appreciated ty

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Rlp 1007 code

Jump to solution

@Tomksr1962

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Rlp 1007 code

Jump to solution

@Tomksr1962

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zzbusch

Reference RLL-1007 No help from anyone

Jump to solution

I tried Spectrum, but they were useless. I got nothing from them. Roku support is the same, nothing.

dlkuhnle

Re: Reference RLL-1007 No help from anyone

Jump to solution

ROKU blames Spectrum, Spectrum blames ROKU. Both are absolutely useless. Unplug your ROKU to clear the buffer and reset the device. It usually works for me. ROKU really screwed up with their update this last time. If I select Spectrum from the menu I have to do it twice before it actually loads it.

Constantly buffering is another issue I keep having and I have a 300mb internet service. They blame Spectrum, Spectrum blames ROKU - again.

ashjohns52

Jump to solution

Same. So frustrating.  

0 Kudos

Re: Rlp 1007 code Spectrum

Jump to solution

I have done what you said to do by unplugging and restarting, not working for me. I even deleted the spectrum app, unplugged, restarted and reinstalled the app no change. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rlp 1007 code Spectrum

Jump to solution

Hi @ukfaninsc29063,

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done! Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel, that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
transplantwest
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Always one am ish. or 5 am. on over the air channels. I'm contacting spectrum for $22 a month for over the air channels this **bleep** of theirs should work. I think they're throttling the channels. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @transplantwest 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jwalkin

Re: Rlp 1007 code .........................

Jump to solution

I found best solution was file 13 Roku, Fire stick, Apple,  antenna is better!