Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendye
Reel Rookie

River Tv won’t work any ideas?

Jump to solution

How come I can’t get River tv to load or show any thing at all? I am subscribed and have been watching for several months but now nothing. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: River Tv won’t work any ideas?

Jump to solution

@Wendye  Gotcha. It’s always best to subscribe to a service directly through that services website. Meaning cancel your subscription to River TV through Roku. And sign up directly at the River TV website 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku does not control how a channel works or behaves that they don’t develop. Roku does not develop the RiverTV channel. River TV in Canada does. It’s best to reach out to them for assistance. But one thing you can try is to remove the channel, restart your Roku then re add the channel 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Wendye 

What is the actual name of the app? I can't find an app called "River TV" in the Channel Store. There are a bunch that have "River" in the name, so which app is it?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Wendye
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone. After nothing working for about two days ( I had a blank screen when I tried to watch River tv) this morning everything is working! 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Wendye  It was probably a server issue on River TVs end. Next time you find an issue reach out to River TV

0 Kudos
Wendye
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks I tried that but have no contact info for them and I found this community so tried here. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Wendye 

https://rivertv.ca/support/

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Wendye
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks didn’t see that. But I seem to have no record of an account with them but only through Roku. When I go to rivertv first thing they want is my email and password but I have nothing in my records for that. I seem to be able to access them through roku which also shows on my MasterCard. I pay for river through my Roku account. 

0 Kudos