Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rifleman Episodes:

I've been watching the old series the Rifleman. At Season 4, Episode 27 the shows will not load anymore. Also, If I go back and try to watch episodes I've already watched, they will not load. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
29 Replies
PappyMoe
Level 7

Re: Rifleman Episodes:

Same problem. Roku TV channel on Roku 3.Smiley Frustratedeason 1, episode 23. Episodes stopped loading. Displays episode, see loading, then screen loops back to episode screen. Started after 2/9. Episodes loaded fine prior over last month or two.

other series/movies appear to load fine.

Problem still reoccurs after:

router rebooted, roku restarted.

channel removed and reinstalled Roku restarted

series episodes will load and  play on ipad when logged on roku.com account

0 Kudos
j2
Level 7

I put in a support request. I hope they fix it soon. Love The RIfleman. You can watch Live or On Demand on Pluto TV, but I love the Roku channel, too.

CanoeMans
Level 7

Same problem. Same episode.  Won't work on my friends Roku either.

0 Kudos
Hawk20011
Level 7

Same here. We got to s01e14 when the series became unavailable.

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Thank you for letting us know about the playback issue you are experiencing. Our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.
Thanks,

Mary

cwolv
Level 7

I'll add that I made it to season 1 episode 32 and then could no longer watch.  I can, however, watch any episode I want from a PC at The Rifleman .

0 Kudos
Vttj
Level 7

Season 4 episode 9. You no longer can find the play button. They will play if you continue from episode 8 but rest of season four is messed up. Please fix. 

0 Kudos
Tine1
Level 7

I am having same problem.

0 Kudos
leeczark
Level 7

Same issue. Hope roku can address this.

0 Kudos