Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missticalrulez
Level 7

Ride Pass

Anyone know why the Professional Bull Riding Application called RidePass is no longer working on Roku?  This is a paid for service.  @ridepass, #Ridepass, #PBR

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AvsGunnar
Level 12

Re: Ride Pass

I do not subscribe to this channel, but I was not able to get it to launch on my Insignia RokuTV with Roku OS 10.0.  It did launch on my Roku Ultra with Roku OS 9.4 software to Ride pass signup/login intro page though. (Welcome Back. Sign in Below).

Maybe check what version of Roku Software is currently installed on your Roku (Settings..System..About).    Otherwise, channel providers (like RidePass), are responsible for the development and maintenance of their channels. Good idea to let them know also the issues you are having as any fix will most likely come from them.  They may have to update their channel to operate on the newer Roku OS if that is indeed the issue.  http://help.ridepass.com/knowledge-base/how-can-i-contact-the-ridepass-team-with-questions-or-issues...

Good Luck and post back with any updates.

debpenne
Level 7

Re: Ride Pass

I'm having the same problem.  I uninstalled channel and reinstalled and I can't get in.  I can view on my PC so I think it has to be a RoKu issue.

0 Kudos