Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RRF13

Reyka series missing episode 8

I signed up for Britbox through Roku. I've noticed differences between non-Roku Britbox series, and just Britbox. Currently I can't get the final episode of "Reyka" (ep 😎 on my Roku Britbox. What's up?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Reyka series missing episode 8

Hey @RRF13

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed this missing episode issue to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once we got an update, we'll update this thread immediately. 

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Kakaako
Reel Rookie

I have the exact same problem. The series finale of "Reyka" (episode 😎 is MISSING. I see that "Kariza D." assured another subscriber last month that this would be investigated. Since then, zero followup or even a status report. What's going on? (Note that this happened to me once before with a series on ROKU/ACORN channel. Last episode missing. Roku Customer Support never solved this and I ended up cancelling my subscription via Roku.) Now this is happening on a BRITBOX series. What's going on, folks?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kakaako

Thanks for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It looks like the issue was resolved on August 29th. Could you confirm if the series already shows episode 8 on your end? You can also try running a channel update on your device. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. On your Roku home screen, scroll to the channel you want to update.
  2. Press the star button on your Roku remote.
  3. In the pop-up that opens, select Check for updates.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kakaako
Reel Rookie

Thanks very much, Kariza, for your super-fast response to this issue! The missing episode (which was the series finale) did show up and I was able to view it. Thanks also for the tip about updating an individual channel. I didn't know that could be done.

0 Kudos
Kakaako
Reel Rookie

BTW, I tried the doing the * on the Roku remote for the Britbox channel. Got the pop-up. However, there was no option to update the channel. This is what was displayed:

Britbox on The Roku Channel

Version 6.0  Build 15

Move Channel

Manage Subscription

Close

Interestingly, all of my other channels (including The Roku Channel) include the option to "Check for Updates." Britbox is the only one that doesn't have that. Perhaps because I'm subscribing via Roku and when that channel updates it also updates other channels subscribed to via Roku? The version & build on The Roku Channel are 6.0 & 15, which is also what the Britbox channel says. FYI, FWIW!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kakaako

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we are not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing. Have you already tried removing The Roku Channel, restarting your Roku device, then adding the channel back again to see if you are seeing the same issue occur?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos