Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: YouTube Not full screen?

Same here Roku Express ...brand new, Disney +, netflix, etc all small video.  Works fine (fullscreen) until you actually try and play a video. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Same exact problem for me too.  Menus are fine but the content comes through cropped to the top left corner.  Roku Express (3930, 3931 series)    Fix??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

A system restart corrected my issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Performed system restart. Checked all settings. Device is up to date. Same issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have this problem too. YouTube videos cast from my phone are tiny boxes in the upper left corner. Since the Roku YouTube app is barely navigable I’d like to use my phone.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: [Resolved] - YouTube Not full screen?

Having same issue. For me it seems to randomly shrink to top left small view. It does it when watching On-Demand for me. Only work around I've found is go to home then library and find the show and select the episode and click it. It buffers for a few seconds and correctly shows. Then it shrinks again and I have to go to home and repeat those steps and sometimes it doesn't fix. This is pissing me off. Roku or YoutubeTv needs to fix this.

0 Kudos