Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikeSloan
Level 8

Remove Chrissy Teigen from your lineup

Good Day,

Given her demonstrated and repeated hateful behavior, you should not support Chrissy Teigen and you should not provide any shows that feature her. 

The most recent revelations show that Teigen repeatedly sent death threats to others. Here is a recent article from a liberal publication: 

Chrissy Teigen and Courtney Stodden: The Twitter drama, explained. (slate.com)

From the article: 

Teigen “wouldn’t just publicly tweet about wanting me to take ‘a dirt nap’ but would privately DM me and tell me to kill myself.” Publicly, Teigen tweeted things like, “my Friday fantasy. you. dirt nap. mmmmmm baby.” and “go. to sleep. forever.”

This is not the first time Teigen has spread and promoted hatred. She has demonstrated this behavior repeatedly. You should not support her on Roku. 

11 REPLIES 11\
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remove Chrissy Teigen from your lineup

I suggest that you make the same request of all the television manufacturers that their products should not display content featuring that individual.

That should keep you busy for a while.

mikeSloan
Level 8

How do you know I haven't? 

SophiaAgape
Level 7

I normally don’t want a person cancelled. Stupid ideas and behavior should be visible, refuted, and/or openly mocked.

However, Ms. Teigen’s actions incite violence. Is Roku going to cave to the woke mob, or are they going to do the right thing. 

Roku, don’t reward bad behavior like this.

Dabiych
Level 7

I think we should delete every one. This solves all the petty problems BECAUSE NO ONE IS AS  PERFECT LIKE ME.

hopefully this sounds as stupid as blaming someone for past mistakes. JUDGE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED 

CCR5
Level 7

Is there any way to remove anything Chrissy?  I don't want to look at her evil face.

ToniP13
Level 7

This should include everyone who has ever been on abusers and lawbreakers. Stop the nonsense and change the channel if you don’t like it. 

therubic0n
Level 7

As a parent of two young girls  when I found out she had deleted thousands of tweets bec they referenced her desire to have adult relations with prepubescent female children I shuddered that she is allowed on any social media.   It is obvious she is a danger to children, and a p a e d o p h i l e!!!

Dto
Level 7

In this day and age,  cancel culture is basically out there, assasinating people.   You are no better the Tiegan 

0 Kudos
demsd
Level 13

@Dto wrote:

In this day and age,  cancel culture is basically out there, assasinating people.   You are no better the Tiegan 

Cancel culture doesn't exist. It's a term criers use when they can't force everyone to bend to their will. Some people want to be able to do and say what they want with impunity, something that was possible before the information age, but no longer is. People believe that speech is free. It isn't. There can be consequences to speech. Maybe you get banned from a forum. Maybe you lose your job. Or maybe you lose your prime time TV show. Take responsibility for the things you say. If your speech is received negatively, then be a big boy or girl and accept the consequences. Or, put a sock in your mouth. Smiley Happy

Roku Ultra 4670X
40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV