Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Remote issues

After only two weeks of using ROKU, the remote stoped working. I already tried the troubleshooting by Roku directions but nothing works.

buying a new remote for $20 dollars is not an option.

anyone having same issues?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 12

Re: Remote issues

Most retailers have a 30 day no questions asked replacement/return policy (some places like Target and Costco may have longer periods).  I think when you get an electronic gizmo that fails within that period, that's typically the easy fix.  For example, in my experience: Amazon will have you print a label, and as soon as it is scanned by the delivery service, they'll ship the replacement so sometimes you're without an item for only a day or two.

I assume you've tried new batteries as some remotes lately seem to eat batteries.  Still, even for that, I'd make use of my retailer's exchange policy.

0 Kudos