Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kissmyass84
Level 7

Regular Direct tv app should be available

You make the Tv with limited storage then want us to download each app to watch tv.... come on be realistic... add the regular direct tv app so i can watch what i pay for without having to use all the space on my tv. I can't watch all the channels I'm paying for because it's super annoying to have to download each app then go verify the account with the code given just to still have to log in. Then the apps kick you out after a while and I find myself having to do it all over again.  Direct stream isn't the same and neither is at&t. The logins say that I'm using direct tv however no app to actually watch the direct tv... my roku purchases are starting to be the worst purchases of my life. @roku get this **bleep** together.  First spectrum now direct tv.... let us watch what we pay for

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Regular Direct tv app should be available

@Kissmyass84 

Roku doesn't build the apps. There is a DirecTV Stream app that was built by DirecTV. If that doesn't get the channels you have with a DirecTV service, then you really should communicate with DirecTV. They make their app, and they determine how it works.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Kissmyass84
Level 7

Re: Regular Direct tv app should be available

Thank you.  I sure will try that.  🙂 

0 Kudos