Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Reelgood

Wondering if anyone has any experience using Reelgood (reelgood.com) ?  Looking for a tool to alert me when new episodes or movies are available across all my subscribed streaming services (not just Roku channel). Has anyone tried this solution? And if so, what has been your experience with it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Reelgood

I have just started using it to see if I like it.  I'm also interested in insights from others about how to make best use of it together with Roku.  I did see in the Reelgood FAQ that they are working on a ROKU app.

Highlighted
Level 7

I read that you could use the Roku app with Reelgood, however with my IOS iphone, I have not been able to get it to work.  Has anyone has success getting the Roku to work using their iPhone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Greenjeans 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please elaborate in what you read regarding using the Roku app with the Reelgood channel? The only content that you will be able to stream and watch using the mobile app will be The Roku Channel. While using other channels on your Roku device, the Roku mobile app will serve as a streaming companion remote.

For more information about the Roku mobile app, visit our Support page here: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I install the app? I can't find it,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@PepPep 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried looking to see if you can find the channel on the Roku Channel Store?

For more information about how to add a channel on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos