Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Rediscover TV not loading

I subscribed to Rediscover Television Channel just now, and immediately afterword, the Channel will not load or open fully. It gets to its main graphic screen but it is in “shadow” and the Roku remote does not access any of the potential selections for viewing other than to exit the Channel completely. I’ve restarted the Roku and all other Channels are working.

7 Replies
Level 21

Re: Rediscover TV not loading

Some channels are only available in certain locations/countries. The channel might install on a Roku, but won't work. The channel creator is the only one who can approve a channel for a certain location. Roku cannot override the settings the creator sets for a channel. You need to ensure you're located where it's available on Roku devices, and that your Roku device is supported. Older Roku devices might not work with a particular channel. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Level 7

I have the same issue. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. I have a subscription and live in the USA. Have no idea why it isn’t working. Have googled to no avail. 

Level 7

Same issue here.  The app starts up fine, all the background is there and a search button.   But zero content.  So search doesn't do anything with zero content

Level 7

Mine just started doing it today.

It's worked fine the past month but today it's doing this.

I uninstalled the channel and restarted my Roku and reinstalled the channel and it didn't work.

I'll contact them tomorrow if it's still not working by then.

0 Kudos

Sam exact issue here. No content available to even search. However, they were able take my $5 subscription. Roku is looking into refunding thru another company. This really shouldn’t  have been available to subscribe/load, if Roku customers can not access it. Such unmet. Looks like a cool channel.

Level 7

I received this email today.

Screenshot_20201215-101322.png

Level 7

It seems to be working somewhat again for me as of yesterday, but loads really slow, a lot of images don't load at all, and doesn't seem to remember my login.  But, the shows play once you can get to them.  

0 Kudos