Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re-tuning to Spotify Is it me?

OK After all the hoo-ha 'bout "where's my Spotify gone?" (2017) I find out it's now available again. Hooray!!

BUT although Spotify is listed in my online 'profile' as 'installed' it doesn't appear as part of my onscreen list. So, unable to access it. I thought if I uninstalled online, and re-installed it that might do the trick. But am unable to un-install online. So, dilemma! Any ideas, guys. Would be so grateful.

Thanks in anticipation.

MV

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Re-tuning to Spotify Is it me?

Hi,

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that Spotify is supported on all Roku TV models and select Roku streaming players models 3600 and above. The minimum required software version is Roku OS 8.2. The most likely reason you cannot see Spotify in the Roku Channel Store is that your Roku device does not support Spotify. 

For more information about finding Spotify on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: Why can I not find Spotify in the Roku Channel Store?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos