Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pswms

Re: Seriously need help logging into Britbox

I'm reporting my problem logging into BritBox in this thread (as directed), but it doesn't look like anyone helped Meg when this problem was reported 2 years ago. I'm trying to watch the new episodes of Shetland. I've logged in to both Roku and BritBox on my computer, and when I click Episode 1 on the TV it tells me I have to log in. But it does not present a login screen. How do I log in to BritBox on the TV?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pswms,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We recommend contacting Britbox directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves and they also control and manage all content within their channel. They can assist with any issues you may be seeing.
You can reach BritBox support here: https://www.britbox.com/us/help 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Qrumstream

2y later this is still a problem.  since nobody. (looking at you BritBox) I’m just going to have-to cancel my subscription after I finish binge watching Doctor Who..  

This is not happening with Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, nor Paramount (only BritBox).  I’m having the exact same problem as reported here two years ago..  

Sometimes I will have to login (the long cumbersome version with the remote control on the TV) three times while trying to watch a movie (god forbid you get up to take a pee, and then you have to login again)..  I tried logging in from the app on my iPad, because it wasn’t clear with all the solutions were suggesting.   

0 Kudos