Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Wraith01
Level 7

Re: RokuTV Apple TV+ HDR issues

My Apple TV app stopped loading on my Roku Express Plus. The app worked fine from launch on Nov 1st through the first week of Dec. Then it just stopped. The Apple TV logo comes up fir about 2 seconds, then disappears, the television screen goes black and then I’m back at the Roku Home page. I’ve called Apple twice and Roku once. Both blame the other. Apple sent an update on Dec 11th and Roku updated the software on December 13th. The Apple TV app works on my iPhone and iPad, but it refuses to load on my Roku. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Moman19
Level 7

HDR seems to come and go when played thru my Roku Ultra 2019.  This only occurs in Apple TV events. It's never an issue while viewing Netflix or Amazon Prime events in HDR.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moman19
Level 7

CLARIFICATION: Certain shows display all episodes in full HDR.  For example, "See" plays all episodes correctly in HDR while only one or two episodes of "The Morning Show" will play in HDR.  Very inconsistent.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ian_L
Level 8

Wraith01,

You might find that this thread is related to your problem:

Apple TV App Not Working Since 12/13/19 

0 Kudos