Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: New 9.2.0 build 4100-46 update breaks autoscroll in Roku Media Player

Continuous scrolling in list mode was removed starting with 9.2 system update. There have been several system updates after that, and there was also a Roku Media Player update as well recently. (Current version of Roku Media Player is 4.2 Build 1657.) Continuous scrolling stays removed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Many thanks Psilobite, that is my experience as well.  Looks like you and I share the need for the continuous scroll feature.  Have you switched to another media player or are you going to hang with Roku Media Player until they reactivate this functionality? 

Any thoughts are appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Keeping the Roku player for now. You can hit the >> button (underneath the * button) on the remote to page down. Helps if you have long lists. Not as nice as continuous scrolling, but at least it's something.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yep, better than nothing.  Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It works in rows not list mode I would prefer list 

0 Kudos