Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unitedwestand00
Level 7

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Jump to solution

i purchased cinemax but also want NFL SUNDAY TICKET PLZ HELP ON ROKU AS WELL AS DIRECTV AS WELL

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Unitedwestand00,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! 

I understand that you want to know how to access NFL Sunday Ticket and Direct TV.

Please be aware that DIRECTV is now under ATT&T. For more information about that channel's features, content, and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/directv/

You may also refer to this link: AT&T TV | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

In addition, to learn more on how to access NFL Sunday ticket on your Roku device. Check out our post on the Roku Blog here: How to stream NFL games on Roku players and Roku TVs (2020) | Roku

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else.

Regards,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Unitedwestand00,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! 

I understand that you want to know how to access NFL Sunday Ticket and Direct TV.

Please be aware that DIRECTV is now under ATT&T. For more information about that channel's features, content, and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/directv/

You may also refer to this link: AT&T TV | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

In addition, to learn more on how to access NFL Sunday ticket on your Roku device. Check out our post on the Roku Blog here: How to stream NFL games on Roku players and Roku TVs (2020) | Roku

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else.

Regards,

Mary

0 Kudos