Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Re: Playback issue | CBS News isn't working

@Robbie-W 

trying to give someone advice requires the proper info from them. If you do not have the proper information then you cannot provide a proper solution. Clarification is everything. Do you go to the doctor and say "My arm hurt"? No you say my left arm hurts and show them exactly where. If some says "I am using the CBSN channel and it is not working" it will make someone wonder. So I went to the Channel store and typed in "CBSN". Zero results. But if  you search "CBS" you will find the CBS News channel. Hence why I asked for clarification. Maybe they are confused and using some other device with CBSN on it. The old saying goes "garbage in = garbage out"

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

As a friendly reminder, when posting in the Community, please abide by the Community guidelines:

Be kind, courteous, and positive when posting. The Community exists to help users. Posting abusive, obscene, harassing, hostile, defamatory, offensive, tortious, argumentative, inappropriate or otherwise objectionable content may result in loss of access to the Community. Roku reserves the right to remove any content at its discretion. 

Failure to follow these guidelines set in place will results in a loss of privilege to post in the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. 

Please be aware that we are currently investigating the issue with CBS and they may have identified a fix. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos