Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghstreamer
Level 7

RSBN app dies when Trump started speaking

Amazing. Load the RSBN app. Worked great for the hr until President Trump started speaking. Then it drops and all we see is LOADING!!!

I pray this is an honest malfunction and NOT a restriction of freedom of speech!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
ghstreamer
Level 7

Re: RSBN app dies when Trump started speaking

After about 10 minutes the channel came back. I am going to chalk it up to an ill timed, non malicious glitch.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: RSBN app dies when Trump started speaking

It was.  I just closed RSBN when it occurred, and relaunched it immediately and it was working fine.  If you ever experience issues with the Channel you can watch it on Youtube or Rumble, as well as on their site  https://rsbnetwork.com/ and cast or mirror it to your Roku.

By the way, right before the glitch, you probably noticed the audio and video were a little out of sync so that probably had something to do with it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos