Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vchorvas

ROW8 - Movie purchase, billed for it, won't play.

Jump to solution

Purchased a movie from ROW8 to watch.  Once you hit play, it plays a trailer for another movie, then before the movie I bought plays, it shows an ERROR and says to exit Roku and reenter the channel.  I did that several times and had to watch the trailer to the other movie again each time.  Also tried unplugging and plugging back in before doing it all over again.  It was our family day so went to a different channel to order the movie.

The charge showed up ROW8 purchase that didn't work but was billed by Roku.  So I contacted Roku customer support and explained the problem.  They are telling me it's non-refundable even if it didn't work.  

Has anyone else had a similar problem?  I can't contact customer support by phone or chat because they said cannot do so during this situation.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ROW8 - Movie purchase, billed for it, won't play.

Jump to solution

@vchorvas 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@vchorvas 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dmlouis545

Jump to solution

I purchased a movie and money for movie charged and no movie.  Searches everywhere on website of Roku for resolve and no response.  Sadly my guests were wishing see movie. I should have purchased on Amazon prime.  

I demand my money back or will report to BBB 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dmlouis545,

Thanks for your post. 

We apologize this has been your experience.  As suggested, for billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos