Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
Good afternoon. I recently went from Charter\Spectrum Cable box in the main room w\ a smart tv in my room (able to connect to PS3, ROKU & Spectrum apps via WIFI) & a ROKU box in the guest room - to Internet only. All three set ups remained the same.
What were you hoping to have? Access to Roku channels on the PS3? No, there's no such app. At best, there might be a Roku remote app, although a PS3 isn't the platform that I would expect one to be available for. Many of the Roku channels have their own apps for the PS3, so there's no real benefit to do so. But there is no app for any platform that will stream what the Roku is playing to a different device. You need an HDMI hookup for anything the Roku outputs.
Dan Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Sorry, the Roku Channel app isn’t supported on the Sony PlayStation 3, instead, it is only supported on Roku models, except for the older ones, which are obsolete nowadays, and if that’s the case, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. will never be affiliated with Roku, Inc.
Here is a list of companies affiliated with Roku, Inc.:
1. ATVIO, a consumer electronics brand name of Walmart Stores, Inc.
2. Element, a trademark of Element Electronics
3. Hisense, a trademark of Hisense Group
4. Hitachi, a trademark of Hitachi, Ltd.
5. InFocus, a trademark of InFocus Corporation
6. JVC, a trademark of The Japan Victor Company
7. Magnavox, a consumer electronics subsidiary of Philips Electronics, N.V., used by Funai (or should I say Junkai) Electric Co., Ltd.
8. Onn, another consumer electronics brand name of Walmart Stores, Inc.
9. Philips, a trademark of Philips Electronics, N.V., used by Funai (or should I say Junkai) Electric Co., Ltd.
10. Polaroid, a trademark of Polaroid Corporation, licensed to Petters Consumer Brands, LLC
11. RCA, a televisions brand name manufactured by ON Corporation
12. Sanyo, a consumer electronics subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation
13. TCL, a trademark of Telephone Communication Limited
14. Westinghouse, a trademark of Westinghouse Electric Corporation
15. Insignia, a consumer electronics brand name of Best Buy Co., Inc.
16. Sharp, a trademark of Sharp Corporation, a subsidiary of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.