Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biggene700
Level 7

ROKU Channel has no search

Options * is greyed out at The ROKU Channel opening position.  There is no way to search for a show, title, or anything.  How are you supposed to find something that is advertised as being on the ROKU Channel?  How about a "My List" function as well?

4 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU Channel has no search

@biggene700 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you open the Roku Channel, have you tried pressing up on the remote until you get to the Search function of the channel?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Clairtee
Level 7

There is no search channel since the update and this is terrible. One of the top reasons(60%) why I love ROKU is because I can us the search channel to see which channels are streaming my movies or shows. I tried hitting the up arrow but nothing. When will the Search channel come back @RokuDanny-R ?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Clairtee 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing?
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-screenshot of the Home screen

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Beanie
Level 7

It is the Roku Channel not a Roku device....

0 Kudos