Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eaburke28_
Level 8

ROKU App for MTV Hits is not working

Roku app for MTV app is not working, the “MTV Hits” app. When I click on any episode for any show it just shows the episode title and does not play. I canceled my subscription and deleted the app the re added the app and subscription again and I’m still having the same problem.

17 Replies
KatelynScherer8
Level 7

Re: ROKU App for MTV Hits is not working

Me too!!!! And it stinks bc that’s all I watch!!!! I would like a refund... it’s been like this for the past 3 days!!

Eaburke28_
Level 8

I’ve been reaching out like crazy to them on Twitter and they’ve been replying to everyone but me, I’m VERY irritated. 

Monroefanatic
Level 8

SAME, and I'm really annoyed, too, because that is the only reason I'm paying for this. Refund or extra month for the time we paid and couldn't access the content!

Joziquinn
Level 7

This is also happening to us. It’s been 3 days. Nothing seems to fix it.

SteveY21
Level 8

Same. 

KayDen5
Level 7

Same and it’s been days. This is very frustrating. 

aubrey29
Level 7

It’s been happening to us also. We even factory reset our entire TV. I cancelled my subscription until they fix it. 

SteveY21
Level 8

I decided to cancel subscription and finish my binge of “The Challenge” on CBS All Access.

Monroefanatic
Level 8

I've been doing a support chat for over 30 minutes. They made me do all the things I've already done twice (delete app, reset Roku, update, redownload), and same thing. Not they're filing a report with the "concerned team" - shouldn't they all be concerned? 😆 We'll see!