Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mickeyl521

Re: RLP-1006: Unable to play.

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem! 4:49 PM on August 21, 2020… Cannot get spectrum app to play in my Internet connection is perfectly fine

Jump to solution

Experiencing this same issue on Spectrum TV channel, but only with national news outlets like CNN and MSNBC.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with Spectrum same code only local working and not all local working. I dont see any explanation for a fix. I have even reset the Roku.

Jchiggs

Rlp-1006

Jump to solution

None of my channels will work on my Roku Spectrum app.  I have roku 9 devices. This is starting to get really frustrating 

0 Kudos
88rellik

Jump to solution

Happening to Lmost all my channels I just got the ruku last night Nd they were working last night i got home from work only like 5 channels work

0 Kudos
Jay23

Re: Rlp-1006

Jump to solution

My channels not working 

0 Kudos
DebinMB

Jump to solution

This is happening on almost all channels, on 3 roku devices in our home. Then similar message and unable to view Spectrum app on Apple TV and on IPad.

0 Kudos
AppCyn

Jump to solution

I'm having this problem with the spectrum app on my root tv. CBS All Access is working fine

0 Kudos
GlueGuy

Jump to solution

Same problem intermittently for 2 weeks.  Very bad today on most channels!

0 Kudos
Isabel

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with Specrum channels. Same error code.

0 Kudos