Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

R303 Error

Jump to solution

What is an R303 error?  I've gotten it the last 2 days using the MLB app when I'm trying to view complete baseball games.  The Recaps and Condensed games play fine.  I have worked around the issue both days-- with a system update/restart yesterday and another restart today.  I can't find the code mentioned in the community or when I search the web.  What does the R303 error mean? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: R303 Error [RESOLVED]

Jump to solution

As the OP mentioned, do a:

-SYSTEM UPDATE mine downloaded 21 updates

-SYSTEM RESTART

now it works

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: R303 Error

Jump to solution

We have been experiencing the exact same problem since yesterday.  So far i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling MLBTV app and even changed password for MLB.  So far nothing has helped.  Please update post if you find fix.  I will as well.  

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same exact problem, same time frame, tried same fixes, no luck.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening for me. Tried everything. Nothing has worked. Hope they fix it soon.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

This just started happening to me today. Had to break out the laptop and hook it up to the TV for my MLB fix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

As the OP mentioned, do a:

-SYSTEM UPDATE mine downloaded 21 updates

-SYSTEM RESTART

now it works

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

That ROKU app is great (when it's working!)...you catch too many ads using the website unless you skip ahead quickly after the end of a half-inning.  But it's good to have a backup (my laptap is always on a separate HDMI). Luckily, restarting my Roku Ultra has worked so far.  

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yeah it worked after I installed the system update yesterday, but I had the error again today.  A restart seemed to be a successful workaround. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes! Thankfully it works. Did the system update and it updated and then automatically restarted, but still didn't work. Did an additional system restart and it's now working. Thanks to everyone for helping to resolve this. Play ball!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The MLB app seems to damage the roku system software. Updating system software once a day is a work around until MLB fixes their problem.

0 Kudos