Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Question mark in password

I thought I had this issue too - I work in IT so I was rather surprised that I just couldn't work out how to generate an exclamation mark or question mark needed for my wifi password.  So, hopefully this post will help others out... 

I was setting up a brand new Roku Streaming Stick+. It displays a keyboard with letters and numbers and has two options to select non-characters. The first one is labelled "!?#$%&" yet none of those chars were appearing. Eventually after some frustration I realised what was happening! My first chars were caps so I'd clicked the "Shift" button (a square box with an up arrow) and that was still active so I was seeing the shifted-set of special chars, not the basic ones.

DeliCat

So thankful! The shift worked!!!

0 Kudos
Susie4

Thank you so much for the tip on finding the ? . I was looking for the percentage sign and because I was in capital letter mode, the % did not show up. Unchecking the capital letter box solve the problem. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos