Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnny77
Level 7

Question about VMedia channel on Roku

Hi all, currently, I have Shaw Direct satellite & PVR's (we record everything and watch it so that we can skip all the commercials) and in the spring, we will be moving and I don’t plan on keeping that service. Looking at Roku and the stations, I found that VMedia appears to have most of the channels that I current have with Shaw Direct.

My question (as I’ve never purchased anything from the Roku Channel store), with all the channels available, am I able to watch them anytime, pause them just like Netflix, just like Shaw's PVR's ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Question about VMedia channel on Roku

@johnny77 

Thank for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact VMedia support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach VMedia support here: https://www.vmedia.ca/en/support

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos