Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvd1022
Level 9

Question about Single sign-on

Hi,

I have a brief question with regard to the ability to sign into a cable/satellite provider once and having access to TV everywhere apps/channels. I know that some apps on Roku support this feature, but my question is, is there a way or any plans from Roku to expand this feature? I ask because unfortunately I have to unplug my Roku devices occasionally to either play a PS4 I recently purchased or to use a different device that has access to a service that is not yet available on Roku. It is a bit of a pain both from an annoyance standpoint as well as from a physical standpoint as I am disabled, but I noticed with apps such as Showtime Anytime, TBS, TNT, among others that if I have to unplug one of my Roku devices, when I plug back in, I have to reactivate the apps/channels or I have to do it about once a month or so if I leave it plugged in as is usually the case.

I know that there are circumstances such as contracts and agreements with the respective content providers, but I was wondering if there was a way to simplify this so that I didn't have to reactivate so often?

Thanks. 
0 Kudos