Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonMorris
Level 8

Queer Cinema channel is not working,

I can’t select any movies, just opens to show a grid of movies but you can’t select anything. Anyone else having this problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Queer Cinema channel is not working,

@RonMorris wrote:

I can’t select any movies, just opens to show a grid of movies but you can’t select anything. Anyone else having this problem.

I have no experience with this particular channel.  It's possible that its programming is messed up, but it's also possible that its installation has just gotten corrupted so it needs to be reinstalled.

1. Highlight channel on home screen. Press * key on the remote and choose Remove channel option. This will remove it from your account and all Rokus linked to it.

2. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP: Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)

3. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid on all your Rokus linked to that account. (You may need to force an update on each of the other sets via Settings > System > System update > Check now.)

4. If the channel requires a login you may need to log in again on each Roku.

Let us know how you make out.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos