Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fos
Level 7

Qmedia crashing on Roku

I just picked up a Roku Premier +. I installed the Qmedia app on it so I could try and stream some content from my TVS-471 to it. When I boot the app, it finds my NAS just fine but when I enter my credentials that app crashes and puts me back on the Roku homescreen. It will let me enter my user name just fine, but once I enter my password and it ok it crashes. I know my DLNA stuff is steup correctly, and when I use the Roku built in media player it can find and stream from my QNAP NAS just fine. Wondering if there is a setting I'm missing or if there are just issues with the app. Any help is greatly appreciated.

atc98092
Level 13

Re: Qmedia crashing on Roku

Sounds like an issue with the app. Roku doesn't create of support that app, so you'll have to contact whomever is listed as the developer and work with them. From what I can see, that's the QNap NAS company itself. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos