Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DTTerastar
Level 7

Re: Put.io native streaming

I could rename it to xtplay.com instead, i already own that domain. (I forgot that I already had it).
0 Kudos
crassh76
Level 7

Is this channel suppose to work on first generation Rokus too? I tried and it keeps kicking me back out.
I have only had a problem with one file playing so far on my Roku2 XS.
Just curious...have we worked together in the past?
Roku Premiere
Roku Stick
and a bunch of original Rokus
Wifi 35 Mbps
Plume Pods
Philips 47" LCD 1080P
Roku to TV by HDMI for A/V
Eastern Time Zone (Florida zip code 34987)
0 Kudos
cheezmo4761
Level 7

So far I have no issue with the channel. The one good thing I have seen is when you add avi files from torrent sites that come back as CD1 and CD2 they play fine.
0 Kudos
DTTerastar
Level 7

"crassh76" wrote:
Is this channel suppose to work on first generation Rokus too? I tried and it keeps kicking me back out.
I have only had a problem with one file playing so far on my Roku2 XS.
Just curious...have we worked together in the past?

I haven't tested it on a Roku 1. I didn't think I used anything that was Roku 1 specific, but I must have. I'm looking into getting a 1 on ebay to test with. Can you try and get me the stack dump from the telnet port? I don't know if it is possible to get without being in dev mode.
0 Kudos
DTTerastar
Level 7

Hey I added a link to vote for features on my first post. Check it out and vote!
0 Kudos
candita
Level 7

Voted!
0 Kudos
crassh76
Level 7

About Dropbox, is this something to use in conjunction with Put.io or a replacement for Put.io.
The only experience I have with Dropbox is taking pictures on my phone and they go straight to my computer in Dropbox.
Roku Premiere
Roku Stick
and a bunch of original Rokus
Wifi 35 Mbps
Plume Pods
Philips 47" LCD 1080P
Roku to TV by HDMI for A/V
Eastern Time Zone (Florida zip code 34987)
0 Kudos
DTTerastar
Level 7

It can be in conjunction with Put.io or instead of it. I want to support as many cloud providers as I can. Box.net would be nice as well...
0 Kudos
DTTerastar
Level 7

For some reason I went out into left field and made Puke.io support OPML files. It shows them as a folder, with the feeds as items in the folder. Once you pick a feed it lets you play the podcast. I will also make it possible to add torrent files, if they are in the enclosure, to start downloading on Put.io. It would be an alternative to subscribing to a feed, making it on demand so you don't download things too much automatically.

I will release it soon...

If you want to be prepared, upload an OPML file to your put.io account.

Darrell
0 Kudos
candita
Level 7

TY DTTerastar ..Everything is awesome so far Smiley Happy
0 Kudos