Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Pureflix Loading Issues

Jump to solution

I’m trying to sign in to pureflix and it’s stuck on loading. Please help.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Pureflix Loading Issues

Jump to solution

@Acja1234 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Pureflix Loading Issues

Jump to solution

Yes it worked! Thank you so much! I appreciate the help so much! 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

If that’s true then Roku needs to refund my money because they are charging me 14.99

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Pureflix

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@eplatt68 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the same problem where my Roku stick OS 9.2... would not launch the latest PureFlix app. I finally fixed it by updating my Roku stick OS to to the latest 9.4... Go to Roku stick menu Settings/System/System update.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

So I have PF through Roku. Works fine on the living room tv. Shows a subscription on the new bedroom tv but will not play or let me log in. I am logged into my Roku account. Like I said I see the subscription buy it will not let me me watch. 

Also, it will not let me remove the channel without cancelling the subscription???

help!

0 Kudos