Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Pureflix

I've tried to sign into my pureflix account and it tells me to pay for the subscription and when I got continue it says purchase made you can watch on your streaming channels

But it doesn't work it wants me to sign in I've talked to pureflix but they can't do anything since I went through Roku

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Pureflix

Try a reset Settings/system/system restart

Hopefully it'll work.

They are responsible for the Channel they publish.

If they dont want to support it especially given that its a paid Channel

I'd say cancel it.

Did you sign in?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same problem.  Actually, when I log in, it immediately asked me to purchase the subscription I already have,  When I go ahead and try to purchase again anyway, it tells be I have already purchased a subscription and then says there was a problem with my payment and starts all over.  Never ending circle.  Its paid for, but wont let me watch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@icemanihi 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Pureflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Pureflix support here: https://support.pureflix.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok, with that being said my debit card shows that Roku charged my debit card $14.99 not PureFlix. I can not login as stated by other people tells you purchase it, when I purchased it though Roku. So 1 of 2 things need to happen you Roku credit my account [post edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel subscription

Need to cancel pureflix purchase number is 262097 I bought a used TV then got the pureflix but it was to different Roku account can,t get to login pureflix. [personal information removed]

Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Cancel subscription

@Jokeonyou 

From the pureflix website, it looks to me that you can only subscribe directly with pureflix, not through a service like Roku.

To cancel, you'll need to log into your account at pureflix.com using the email address and password you used to set up that account, and manage your subscription from there.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Simonefaith2945 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jokeonyou 

Thanks for the post.

If you purchased the channel through Roku Pay, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

However, if you purchased a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact Pureflix support. You can reach them here: https://support.pureflix.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Why don,t they giving a refund for pureflix alot of issues. Roku won,t take any calls. But they will take your money what a rip off

0 Kudos