Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Pure Barre Go not working

I have subscribed to Pure Barre through Roku since late March, and a couple of days ago could no longer log in.  I tried to rest the password, but the links in the email I am automatically sent are dead.  I realized that the app was changed to Pure Barre Go, but when I try that channel on my roku, it says I can’t log in (and I checked subscriptions, and it says everything is up to date.  Can I not use Pure Barre Go (the new channel/app) on Roku???

8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Pure Barre Go not working

I'm having the same issue! The login works on my computer but it won't allow me to login on the Roku app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same. My log in info doesn't work either. The new channel is garbage. The layout is awful. No where to sign out or sign in. Nothing is organized by length of work out. Basically paying for something I cannot use without extreme frustration. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue. I just emailed Roku. have you had any luck?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here. Attempted to log in with my credentials that I used for Pure Barre app, which now incorporates Pure Barre Go. IT would not recognize my credentials. So then I tried creating a new account at a rate of $29.99, only then did it work. Only be creating a new account. However, once you log into the Pure Barre Go app on Roku, there is no signing out. For example, if you're trying to log in with different credentials, there are no options to sign out and sign in with new credentials. I can't believe they launched this app, with this many issues. The previous app, Pure Barre OnDemand was much better. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue here!  Once it changed to Pure Barre Go I cannot access it through Roku although my Roku account shows I have an active subscription.  I emailed Pure Barre but no response yet. I ran an update and finally got to a login screen but it tells me my credentials are not correct. I can, however, log in to it on my laptop using the same credentials!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Im also having the same issues. The On Demand app was set to expire on April 22nd. I was charged that day. After contacting their horrible customer service, I followed the directions and reset my password. Still unable to log in on Roku and I cannot find where to cancel my account online. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the same issue. I can login on my phone and laptop, but cannot login on Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the note.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on this channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos