Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Purchased streaming video from Vimeo won't play on Roku Streaming Stick

A Vimeo Purchased streaming video appears in my Vimeo acct in Roku, but Watch button is not active and no player window opens. I am able to play other Vimeo videos in Roku, and this video plays fine on my Win 10 pc. I have tried using Watch Later and Like features while playing on the pc, but the video does not appear in either the LIke or the Watch Later lists in Vimeo on Roku.  I have good wifi and net connections, good speed, etc. as indicated in Roku.  I have tried logging out and back in to Vimeo acct on Roku, and reactivating Viimeo, but no success. I have submitted help request to Vimeo, but no reply and no email from them with a ticket number.  Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Purchased streaming video from Vimeo won't play on Roku Streaming Stick

@pmd6x 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Vimeo support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Vimeo support here: https://vimeo.com/help/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos